Insight Release Notes
- Export Data and Graphics.
- gbXML Export (Includes Widget Settings).
- Backend Service Improvements.
- Release Notes.
- Move Model Fit & Finish.
- Table Column Data: EUI.
- Simulation Run Time Optimization.
- Export table data for Insight models.
- Expanded table capabilities.
- Move models between Insight projects.
- Expanded list of available currencies.
- Improvements to EnergyPlus heating and cooling load analysis.
- Retrofit Analysis using actual building utility costs and recorded weather data.
- User-defined utility rates.
- In context help and walkthrough content.
- “BIM Settings” for each Insight factor representing as modeled conditions in Revit or FormIt.
- Improved support for mobile and tablet.
- Table view and sorting options.
- Enhanced model viewer functionalities.
- Improved DDx reporting capabilities.
- Model Compare: Ability to compare model performances and metrics.
- Export energy files (gbXML, INP, IDF) for Insight models .
- Energy+ Heating / Cooling Load Visualization.
- Automated reporting to AIA Design Data Exchange (DDx).
- Save and apply Scenarios to multiple models.
- View location and climate charts.
- Rerun model analysis from Insight interface.
- Updates to Architecture 2030 benchmark calculation.
- Sample project accessible when not logged in.
- Expanded unit and preference specification.
- Invite users to Insight projects.
- Performance improvements.
- Formit Support: Ability to generate analysis from Formit.
- PV Factors: Ability to understand impacts of PV Panel Efficiency, PV Payback Period, and PV Surface Coverage.